- Build a comprehensive spatial database of all tournament related information visible anywhere, anytime, ensuring continuity from year to year
- Record precise locations of spectator ropes while on-course using Mobile App or ClereGolf Enhance® GPS Device
- Identify and label DropZones, Plan and record penalty areas and OOB remotely against a present-day photographic survey
- Plan and measure distances / areas to plan course set up
- Record daily tee and pin locations for simple look-up in future years
- Record onsite referee decisions
- Agronomy analysis, reporting tools, fairways and rough cut heights, recording and storing moisture, stimp pH levels etc
- A complete visual overview of all infrastructure can be shared instantly with your team and available anytime, anywhere, including:
- CAD infrastructure drawings from current suppliers
- Contractors, TV compounds, Rules Office, Recorders, Tour Trucks etc
- Planning security and marshal positioning
- Grandstands, Leaderboards, Sponsor boards TV Screens all visual in 3D with sight lines.
- Spectator amenities, Toliets, f&b, crowd management
- Trakways, logistic route planning, area calculations
- Cable routes length, Fibre access points etc
- Pre existing infrastructure, eg Irrigation, electric cables, gas pipes etc.
Health & Safety
- Tailored to record and visualise exactly what you want, when planning a safe environment for tournament play.
- Record fairway crossing points for spectators
- Overlay tee shot ‘safety zones’ in order to identify areas of potential risk and spectator ropes accordingly
- Identify locations for First Aid stations, water stations and escape / evacuation routes.
- Build an up-to-date record to refer back to for future years
- Record onsite instances related to health and saftey, ball strikes for example.
- As built surveys displaying the entire tournament set up, driven from a drone flight conducted during tournament week.
- Live buggy, staff, personnel, and ball tracking
- Live weather feeds stored against each record created for future analysis.
- Recording and reporting live on course instances, like ball strikes, ruling, course conditions.